Power of Positive Thinking

Welcome to all of my visitor today I want to share my experience with life with positive thinking how many believe that positive thinking can actually work for my sense mostly people know it but after that what they just speak it for others and for children’s because after a office hours and comfortable schedule they want to take them out from those comfortable zone they just know positive thinking work but don’t relies that they need to do something for the result they just build a long plans and wishes for their futures but actually don’t try to work on them because it need a pain because there is "no pain no gain" so they have to leave their comfortable zone and schedule for the efforts so at the time to put some efforts they just think just leave and do it next when they have some time and time will never come again to them so at the time of deadlines they felt that they can not it with a short period of time and that time they totally give up and got frustrate and feel that their will goes same as other live in this world they don’t put their effort and blame to condition that if I got this if I have it then I can do this task. The fact is that we all know our limitations all have the limitation and power everyone has his or her speed I will not say everyone can do everyone with the same time because I want to talk practical not bookies language I know it with a life of experience I know that every one has his own speed some can understand very quickly some take some time and most of after doing it ten to fifteen time and most don’t want to understand because they just repeat their mistake and for those people who just repeat their mistake before knowing it I just called them they don’t want to understand. I m writing this for those who want to understand this that positive thinking will actually work if we put our effort and power of effort will automatically generate if your thinking is positive and true so it time to wake up and live a life with a king size all the best and don’t forget to put your efforts
Power of Positive Thinking Power of Positive Thinking Reviewed by Rohit Mehra on 8:22 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on Positive Thinking . It should be very much helpfull.

    Thanks,
    Karim - Positive thinking

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.